If you are looking to dramatically improve the look of your teeth, there are numerous treatments you can receive by visiting your dentist. During a routine check-up, your dentist is going to determine if any damage has occurred and which restoration treatments are best for you. If you are looking for a customizable restoration that can dramatically improve your smile, look no further than dental veneers, which come with the following benefits:
– Dental veneers are customizable and can be adapted to a tooth’s color, shape, size, or length.
– Because dental veneers are made of porcelain and resin, they are extremely effective and durable to allow your smile to receive a look you desire.
– Porcelain dental veneers are capable of resisting stains.
– Up to 10 years of solid use can be had in a single dental veneer.
– Dental veneers can even be used in situations where malocclusions exist. If you do suffer from any misalignments or spacing issues, speak with your doctor about a dental veneer treatment.
– Stains and discolorations that cannot be easily removed by teeth whiteners can be concealed with a dental veneer application.
– Because dental veneers are designed to mimic the natural look of your teeth, they can blend well with your smile.
Are you in need of a dentist in Charleston , West Virginia? Dr. John M. Falbo at Drs. Falbo, Monday & Graziani PLLC wants to make sure your smile shines no matter what condition it is in. If you are interested in a dental veneer treatment, please get in touch with our dentist office by calling us at 304-343-1216 .