If you are looking to dramatically improve the look of your teeth, there are numerous treatments you can receive by visiting your dentist. During a routine check-up, your dentist is going to determine if any damage has occurred and which restoration treatments are best for you. If you are looking for a customizable restoration that can dramatically improve your smile, look no further than dental veneers, which come with the following benefits:
– Dental veneers are customizable and can be adapted to a tooth’s color, shape, size, or length.
– Because dental veneers are made of porcelain and resin, they are extremely effective and durable to allow your smile to receive a look you desire.
– Porcelain dental veneers are capable of resisting stains.
– Up to 10 years of solid use can be had in a single dental veneer.
– Dental veneers can even be used in situations where malocclusions exist. If you do suffer from any misalignments or spacing issues, speak with your doctor about a dental veneer treatment.
– Stains and discolorations that cannot be easily removed by teeth whiteners can be concealed with a dental veneer application.
– Because dental veneers are designed to mimic the natural look of your teeth, they can blend well with your smile.
Are you in need of a dentist in Charleston, West Virginia? Dr. John M. Falbo at Drs. Falbo, Monday, and Graziani wants to make sure your smile shines no matter what condition it is in. If you are interested in a dental veneer treatment, please get in touch with our dentist office by calling us at 304-343-1216.