If you are looking for an extra way to boost your oral health, then consider sugar-free gum as a solution! Sugar-free gum is an excellent way to boost your oral health and improve your smile in many ways.
Our dentist, Dr. John M. Falbo, is happy to help you take care of your smile. That is why our team at Drs. Falbo, Monday & Graziani PLLC in Charleston , West Virginia, has provided you with some reasons why sugarless gum can help you.
Here is a list of benefits to your oral health if you choose sugarless gum:
– Sugarless gum is gentle on your teeth and can help protect them without the use of potentially abrasive products that can damage your tooth enamel.
– Chewing sugarless gum for at least twenty minutes after a meal or snack can prevent tooth decay while improving saliva production at the same time.
– Sugarless gum is not a substitute for brushing or flossing your teeth twice per day.
– Heartburn can be treated with sugarless gum because it diminishes the acids in your esophagus that can harm your teeth and creates heartburn.
– The making of saliva neutralizes acids formed by bacteria and provides disease-fighting substances in your smile.
– Gum with sugar can stick to your teeth producing severe damage and tooth decay to your oral health.
As you can see, there are numerous reasons to select sugarless gum. However, if you have any questions or concerns about your oral health and need to see a dentist, please call us today at 304-343-1216 to make an appointment. Our friendly dental team is eager to take your call and assist you in any way we can.